Simple changes in consumer behavior can significantly impact the well-being of our planet. Enable Nature is a company that started in 2019, and they produce grooming tools out of recyclable and eco-friendly materials. Their products are handmade and aim to reduce the carbon footprint on the earth. These are a great alternative to products made out of plastic. Plastics take a long time to decompose and pollute the earth's environment. Enable Nature products are made up of materials like neem wood, Bamboo, Cotton, Natural Copper, Natural Cork, etc. Switching from single-use plastics to such sustainable materials can help accelerate your zero-waste journey and create a profound positive impact on the planet.
What Are Some of the Popular Enable Nature Products?
- Loofah: Enable Nature Makes loofah’s out of natural materials like the fibrous loofah plant. There are highly effective in cleaning and scrubbing your skin to remove any dead cells. Since it is plant-based, it can be easily discarded and decomposed.
- Toothbrush: The toothbrush is completely biodegradable and made of sustainable bamboo wood. They are also available in a S-shaped body for easy grip. There is also a small toothbrush for kids composed of the same materials.
- Tongue cleaner: Enable Nature creates sustainably sourced and reusable tongue cleaners made of copper, stainless steel, and bamboo. They are also available in smaller sizes for kids.
- Comb: The combs available at Enable Nature are made up of Neem wood, and they are available in various sizes. The pocket Neem comb is compact and can be carried easily in your purse. You can also find other variants like a curved comb, handle comb, and wide-toothed comb for removing tangles.
- Safety Razor: This is a wooden double edge safety razor made of mango wood and stainless steel. This is a sustainable and cost-effective option since it lasts for years.
How To Use Enable Nature Products
- Loofah: Wash the loofah with warm water to make it soft and gentle. Add your favourite body wash or soap to it and scrub your body. Do not work it too much on delicate and soft skin like genitals, face, etc.
- Toothbrush: Use it like you would use a regular brush. You can use it for over 3-4 months until they start wearing off.
- Tongue cleaner: Make sure you clean your tongue every day after brushing. Start from the back to the front and gently start scraping. You will notice some deposits on the tool. Do this 6 to 8 times to eliminate unwanted residues from the surface. Use morning and night for best results.
- Comb: Start combing the bottom section of your hair and then move to the middle and top sections. Do this twice a day and make sure that the tip of the comb comes in contact with your scalp.
- Safety Razor: Separate the steel and the wooden part of the razor by unscrewing it. Remove the top part and attach it between the blades of the razor. Screw the separated parts together and use the razor. Clean the razor thoroughly by loosening the top and placing it under running water. Completely clean and dry the razor after every use and store it in a dry place.
Get the Best Prices for Enable Nature at Woovly
Enable Nature products are affordable and practical. They are sustainable, easy to use, and easy to discard. Most of their products give you added benefits like the Neem wood comb, which helps reduce dandruff and reduces frizz, and relieves other scalp issues. If you want to get some reasonable prices for Enable Nature products, check out the routine sales at Woovly. You can find the best-suited products to fulfill your daily grooming needs here.