Backend Developer APPLY NOW
The Social commerce sector... Indian social commerce is just getting started with <$2Bn annual revenue, it is expected to grow to $100Bn by 2025 making it one of the fastest growing sectors in India.
Who we are and what we do :
Woovly aims to build a platform to ease the shopping experience of the next 500Mn Indian shoppers by enabling the next 50Mn short video content creators to help Indian shoppers to discover brands/products generating trust and reviews.
What have we achieved so far :
Today more than 5 Mn users have discovered brands/products on Woovly, and more than 18,000 short video content creators are creating content on monthly basis leading to over 200Mn content views on the app. Since the launch of the social commerce platform our community has seen 400% growth YOY. This has resulted in $2M ARR within 6 months of our commerce launch and is growing at 30% MOM.
Play your role in making history :
Woovly is focused to solve for the next 500Mn Indian shoppers to shop via content. Team is now focused on building next-gen digital first products that
● Enables short form creators to earn money
● Simplifies the shopping experience of next Indian shoppers coming from Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities of India
● Enable sellers to increase their brand reach and sales
Now coming to the role :
We are looking for well-rounded Backend Engineers to join our team and help us build products that will be used by millions of people to discover their bucket list ideas, connect with similar interest communities and accomplish their bucket lists. You will play an important role in our engineering practice, implementing new features and improving performance.
● Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers, designers, and product owners to find end-to-end solutions.
● Implement these solutions for our backend, adhering to best development practices.
● Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems
● Design user flow and convert them into logical entities in the code.
● Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
● Design and create Database schemas that represent and support business processes
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implement security and data protection Requirements
● 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack
● Understanding of micro services architecture & other Distributed architecture.
● Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
● Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
● Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services.
● Experience in troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
● Continuously refactor applications and architectures to maintain high-quality levels.
● We primarily use Node JS, Redis, MongoDB, Kafka and MySQL.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Proficiency in OOP concepts, including design patterns. Experience with functional programming is a plus]2021-10-31|||Bangalore|||Technology Team||||||4Trz0lCO.pjr7nRA|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false