Combo of Aster coffee body polish - 100g and Vanilla and coffee soap - 120g. The combination is made with natural heavenly raw crushed coffee, shea butter, brown sugar and hibiscus clay.
- Body Polish is a highly moisturizing blend of Coffee, Vanilla essential oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Virgin olive oil, Shea butter, Sugar, hibiscus and orange.
- The body scrub is great for exfoliating body skin, tan removal, removal of dead cells, impurities from the skin. It is great for removing stretch marks, skin elasticity and toning
- Coffee soap is a glycerine and shea butter-based soap, which is handcrafted and great for moisturizing skin during the shower. The soap includes coffee that provides mild exfoliation during shower and vanilla fragrance enhances bath experience
- Coffee and vanilla soap have glycerine, coffee, sugar, vanilla oil, reetha and shea butter. Vanilla l oils-100% Natural steam distilled, therapeutic grade essential oil. This enriches your soap and assists in calming and relaxing skin.
- Made with no nasty chemicals, cruelty-free and use natural botanicals.
- Paraben and Sulphate free
- For all skin types
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Coffee, Brown sugar, vanilla oil, shea butter, glycerine, Shea butter castor sugar, pink salt, orange peels, cold-pressed coconut oil and virgin Olive oil.
HOW TO USE
- Coffee and vanilla scrub- Massage a handful of products all over the skin, focusing on any dry or rough areas, let it sit for 5-10 minutes for more intensive moisturization; then rinse off.
- Recommended application of the product prior to the shower. Use mask 2-3 times a week for best results.
- Soap- Wet the soap and form a good lather. Massage lather on face and body. Store soap and dry place after bath. Use a sustainable loofah for a great lather.