Combo of Lip butter - 30gm & Cocoa lip scrub - 20 gm
Lip Butter - 30gm
- Nourish your lips with this shea, mango and cocoa lip butter that comes loaded with sweet almond oil and olive oil. The Vitamin E used is an antioxidant that helps to soften, condition and protect the lips.
- Lip butter has an amazing fragrance that enhances the experience of the application of lip butter.
- Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped lips. It is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal dry lips and make them smooth and plump. Your lips will be thoroughly nourished and hydrated.
- Sweet almond oil contains Omega-3 fatty acids. These nutrients prevent premature ageing and safeguard against sun damage. Zinc: This is an essential nutrient for healing any scars on lips.
- Leaves lip soft and smooth
- Chocolaty fragrance due to cocoa butter
- Shea butter is sourced from France and Cocoa butter is sourced from West Africa to sourced good quality raw butter. Mango butter is indigenously produced.
Cocoa Butter lip Scrub - 20gm
- Cocoa Lip scrub not only exfoliates and removes dead and dark skin from your lips but also nourishes skin for keeping them moist and not leaving them extra dry post scrubbing. This sweet sugar and butter-based lip balm are loaded with natural ingredients to nourish dry and chappy lips.
- This sugary textured lip scrub is designed for dark skin removal and the butter and oils for not leaving skin extra dry
- Cocoa butter helps in retaining lip moisture and avoiding dry skin, making the skin moist and supple. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture. And remove any spots, scars on the lips
- The fragrance of cocoa butter makes the fragrance chocolaty
- This lip scrub contains olive oil, coconut oil to increase the production of cells in the skin
- Unlike other scrubs, it doesn't make lips extra dry and peels.