- Beard oil is an essential part of your grooming routine. If you do not have beard oil in your grooming arsenal, it is totally incomplete. However, if the beard oil is not going to help you qualitatively, it is of no use. To make our view come out strong, we have launched the Mancode Beard Oil with eucalyptus and black pepper.
- With this amazing blend of eucalyptus and black pepper, the idea is to make your beard look as cool and lustrous as possible. Not only that, but the eucalyptus will also add a nice touch of fragrance to your beard to make it smell fresh and nice even during the peak hours of the day.
- This oil also moisturizes your facial hair, treats split ends, and reduces painful irritations. It also eliminates beardruff which promotes healthy beard growth. Your beard gets the required nutrients and nourishment through eucalyptus and black pepper, so your beard retains the luster you always wanted it to have.
- Your beard will look soft, manageable, and shiny, be it long or short beard style. If you want to smell and look great, the Mancode Beard Oil with Eucalyptus and Black Pepper is the right choice.
- Natural ingredients
- Reduce dryness
- Strengthens and nourishment
- Reduces breakage
- Coconut Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Almond Oil
- Black Pepper Oil
- Jojoba Oil
HOW TO USE
- Drop 8-10 drops for a medium-length beard (use more or less depending on how long your) onto your palm.
- Rub through your hands, and starting underneath, run your fingers through your beard.
- To finish, use your fingers or a nice beard comb to brush