This hair oil deeply conditions and intensely nourishes the hair. The bioactive constituents of the oil help to boost the hair follicles and assist in reducing excessive hair fall, strengthening the hair, and promoting hair growth.
This hair oil is a blend of the highest quality pure natural oils. It is created for advanced hair care to keep on various hair problems and increase the luster and resilience of the tresses. It quickly relieves scalp dryness, calms down the irritated and itchy scalp, and minimizes flaking of the skin and dandruff. It forms a protective barrier on the hair shafts and smoothes the hair cuticles. It is the product you need to repair the hair damaged by the application of heat and hairstyling products or overexposure to pollution and sunlight. It strengthens the brittle hair and reduces hair breakage, tangles, and split ends, and makes dry and frizzy hair manageable. It is packed with nutrients that are vital for maintaining the natural hair growth process. On regular usage, it helps in thickening your hair. This is a fully natural product and is suitable for all hair types. It does not contain mineral oil and toxic chemicals. It is a cruelty-free vegan product. Oriental Botanics is a part of PETA’s Beauty without Bunnies program and its products are not tested on animals.
- Soft and smooth hair
- Eliminates scalp dryness
- Makes hair strong and helps reduce excessive hair fall
- Repairs damaged hair
- Supports hair growth
It nourishes the hair from the roots and is beneficial for hair growth.
It moisturizes the hair and reduces hair breakage.
Its antibacterial property keeps the scalp healthy.
It strengthens the hair and boosts the quality of the hair.
Rich in nutrients, it keeps the hair in its healthy state.
This natural hair conditioner helps in detangling the hair.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a considerable amount of the oil in your hair and gently massage it on your scalp in a circular motion for few minutes.
- Then apply the oil thoroughly in your hair from root to tip.
- Your hair so that it doesn’t get rub away in the pillow when you sleep and leave it overnight so that the goodness of the oil is soaked properly in your scalp and hair. Wash it off with a mild shampoo in lukewarm.
- You can apply hair conditioner after shampoo.