Deep cleanse your hair and scalp with this ayurvedic formulation which absorbs toxins and impurities and removes dead skin cells that accumulate on the scalp. Allows the scalp to breathe and absorbs sweat and other odorants from your scalp and keeps your hair smelling nice all day. Promotes scalp health by increasing blood circulation. Charcoal is a tried and tested cleansing ingredient, known for its unique ability to draw out toxins from the body. Its antibacterial properties not only kill germs but also exfoliate your scalp. It adds volume to your hair and is a remedy for oily scalp conditions.
- Formulated with 100% natural and ayurvedic herbs.
- Removes dead skin and impurities from the scalp.
- Promotes scalp health by increasing blood circulation.
- Kills germs and exfoliate your scalp.
- Reduces oil secretion and adds volume to hair.
- Free from harmful chemicals and parabens.
The buildup of dust, dirt, oil, and sebum that sits on your scalp can hamper your hair's quality and affect its growth. Charcoal helps cleanse these impurities, draws our sebum, and clarifies oil buildup. This leaves the skin on the scalp free and lets your hair breathe at the root, thus promoting hair growth.
Amla is great for your hair. It not only cures dandruff but also helps in reducing hair loss. It is a natural conditioner for hair.
Almonds are rich in omega fatty acids 3 and 6 that make promote health and required blood flow that promotes hair growth.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
HOW TO USE
- Dampen your hair. Take enough amount of shampoo, lather, and gently massage it into your scalp in circular motions.
- Leave it on for about 1-2 minutes as it penetrates into the follicles and strengthens them.
- Rinse thoroughly. For best results, follow with Charcoal Conditioner.