Dry Coffee & Sugar Scrub improves the overall texture of your skin and keeps you looking young and healthy. Coffee can tighten and brighten your skin and give it a smoother appearance. The invigorating aroma of coffee awakens your senses. It prevents wrinkles and fine lines and protects your skin from photoaging. Sugar is a wonderful exfoliator, which helps to remove dead skin cells from your face, lips and even your body to restore and refresh tired, clogged pores, it's also a natural humectant. Our Coffee & Sugar Scrub is free of any harmful sulfates or parabens and it is safe for all skin types. It is packed with antioxidants that help to scrub away dead cells and reveal newer, healthier skin. It helps fight unwanted tan and nourishes your skin and keeps the cells healthy to ensure that the unwanted impurities deposited on the skin are buffed away. It contains antioxidants that help your skin retain a youthful glow.
- Formulated with 100% natural and organic ingredients such as coffee, sugar, Haldi, aloe vera, grapes, sesame oil & kokum butter
- Scrubs away all the dead skin cells, blackheads, impurities, pollution, and unwanted tan
- Coffee is a powerful antioxidant that makes your skin look younger and also fights acne
- Polishes your skin to make it smooth and irresistibly soft
- Completely free of Sulfates, Parabens, SLS, Mineral Oil & Dyes
SKIN TYPES: All skin types
It is a powerful antioxidant that makes your skin look younger and also fights acne & pimple. The coffee grounds naturally exfoliates the skin and leaves it smooth.
It is a natural humectant, meaning it draws moisture from the environment into the skin. It is an excellent topical exfoliant and is used to exfoliate dead surface skin cells and reveal the glowing, healthy-looking skin underneath.
Helps prevent drying of the skin and regenerates skin cells. it is Non-pore clogging.
Aloe vera keeps your skin hydrated & healthy. It also helps in treating sunburn & tones and softens your skin.
HOW TO USE
1. Apply sufficient amount of scrub on wet body
2. Massage gently to polish away dead skin cells
3. When finished, rinse thoroughly with water
4. Pat dry with a towel
5. Use Twice a week for best results