Fuschia Natural Handmade Bath Salts have been developed to mimic the properties of natural mineral baths or hot springs. The best way to refresh you after a long tiring day is to soak yourself in them. So simply allow the salts to swirl around gently as you take a deep breath, lie back, and unwind in your own personal bath. Simply adding the bath salt to your bath water has several benefits. 1. It helps relax sore muscles, eliminate body aches and pains in joints and muscles. Relieves Stress. 2. Rejuvenates Skin by removing Dead Skin Cells. Leaves skin revived, comfortable & healthy looking. 3. A detoxifying delicately scented bath salt. Provides Warm, intense, rich aroma. Turns an ordinary bath into a relaxing and fragrant retreat. 4. Contains mineral-rich sea salt to reduce fluid retention & promote circulation, Blended with Epsom salt that detoxifies by drawing impurities from the skin. 5. Free of parabens, phthalates. How to use: Scrub gently, for exfoliation. For foot use approximately 20-30gms of salt in warm water and for bath use 50gms-80gms bath salt in warm water. Ingredients: Sea Salt with Dead Sea Minerals, Epsom Salt, Himalayan Salt, Lavender Essential Oil, Olive Oil & Lavender Buds Lavender Florets - Lavender Essential Oil with Flower Buds calms and relaxes one's mind and promotes a restful, uninterrupted night's sleep.
- Tea Tree Twigs: Camphoraceous / Relaxing
- Crystal Rose: Fresh, Rosy / Mood Lifting
- Citrus Orange: Tangy, fresh / Mood lifting
- Sandal Saffron: Woody, exotic / Calming
- June Jasmine: Sweet, floral / Relaxing
- Lavender Florets: Light, fresh / Claiming
- Blueberry Bloom: Sweet, fruity / Relaxing
- Suitable For: All Skin Type
- Sea Salt with Dead Sea Minerals, Epsom Salt, Himalayan Salt, Rose Essential Oil, Olive Oil & Rose Petals
Crystal Rose - Rose Essential Oil with Rose Petals has soothing properties, relieves itching, soothes insect bites and burns.
HOW TO USE
- Add 1-2 Capfuls of bath salt to a bucket of normal/lukewarm/warm water for a regular bath
- Add 4 Capfuls to a bathtub for relaxing.
- Use 3-4 Capfuls for a bathtub use 1 capful in the half bucket for a manicure/ pedicure