Shop the Best Face Serum for Glowing Skin at Woovly
Face serums are extremely nourishing to your skin and can give you visible changes. If your skin has been looking a little dull lately, you can use a face serum for glowing skin to make it look brighter and glowing. Most people think it is enough to use a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer in their skincare routine. But adding a serum can bring real change to your skin. The formula of serum contains tiny molecules that are well absorbed by the skin to give effective results.
One of the most common ingredients in serums is Hyaluronic acid. It helps in absorbing and retaining moisture on your skin. If you are looking for a serum to hydrate your skin, you can opt for the Conscious Chemist Hydrating and Plumping serum with 3% hyaluronic acid, St. Botanics Hyaluronic Acid serum, Greenberry Organics Vitamin C, Hyaluronic acid and Gold serum, etc. Vitamin C is also an important ingredient that helps in hydrating your face. If you are a beginner looking for a basic serum, Vitamin C would be a great option.
Types of serum
There are different serums for different skin issues at Woovly. These are made up of high-quality ingredients and will give you the best results when used consistently.
- Anti-aging serum: It helps in reducing the signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, rough skin, etc. These are usually formulated with ingredients like peptides, retinoids, Niacinamide, and Vitamin C which are highly beneficial for repairing your aging skin. As you grow older, your skin starts producing less collagen, this leads to aging and the formation of wrinkles and fine lines. These work by promoting cell turnover on your skin and making your skin look brighter and younger. If you are looking for an anti-aging serum, the Aurena Rewind anti-aging serum would be a great option. It improves the elasticity of your skin and reduces dark spots and puffiness. You can also check out other products like the Spantra anti-aging facial serum, Februus Organics anti-aging serum, Mars by GHC anti-aging serum, etc.
- Brightening: If your skin looks dull and tired, it is time to invest in a brightening serum. These help in brightening your skin by improving your complexion and giving you an even skin tone. They also tackle issues like hyperpigmentation and discoloration on your skin. Most of these products are formulated with Ascorbic Acid and Niacinamide. Niacinamide helps in getting an even skin tone and reducing pigmentation while Ascorbic acid helps in improving the production of melanin in your body. Some of the best brightening serums available at Woovly include the Khadi Essentials brightening serum, Oriental Botanics Brightening face serum, and RAS luxury oils 24k Gold brightening serum.
- Exfoliating: It is important to exfoliate your skin regularly to get rid of any dead cells. Otherwise, your skin will look dull and become susceptible to breakouts and acne flares. Exfoliating serums gently exfoliate your skin, unclog pores, and control breakouts with the help of ingredients like AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy Acid), BHA (Beta-Hydroxy Acid ), and PHA (Poly-Hydroxy Acid). The Conscious Chemist exfoliating duo which comes with retinol and salicylic serum helps in exfoliating your skin and reducing acne flare-ups. The Nourish Mantra exfoliating facial serum is enriched with AHA’s and shrinks your open pores. Unlike the rest of the serums, you should not be using exfoliating serums daily since they have a high concentration of exfoliating ingredients and overuse can damage your skin barrier.
- Hydrating: These supply a boost of moisture to your skin. The key ingredients in these products are usually hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, which means that it absorbs moisture from your surroundings and retains it on your skin. Some of the best-selling hydrating serums at Woovly are Paul Penders hydrating control serum and Conscious Chemist hydrating and plumping serum.
How to Use
It is important to use any skincare product consistently to see results. You can include most of the serums in your AM and PM routine. There are certain exceptions like an exfoliating serum that shouldn't be used every day. Before using a serum, always refer to the “How to use'' section in the package just to be sure.
They are pretty easy to use but you should incorporate them correctly into your daily routine to reap the benefits. First, make sure that your face is clean and dry. Prep your face using a toner or a face mist.
Take a few drops of the product in your palms and rub them together to activate the ingredients. Lightly press your palms on your face or tap on them to spread it evenly. You can also gently massage it on your face using your fingers.
You should use a serum before using a moisturizer on your face since it could create a barrier on the skin that prevents the absorption of the serum. They are highly concentrated with active ingredients so make sure to not use too much product. Otherwise, you could experience some sort of irritation on your skin. The standard measurement is 2-3 drops or 2 pumps of the product per application.
Which Serum is Best for Glowing Skin?
The Nourish Mantra Glow Facial serum is a great product to get rid of the dullness in your face. The main ingredients in the product are Kakadu Plum Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic acid, and Ascorbic acid. Hyaluronic acid and Ascorbic acid are highly effective ingredients for getting hydrated and glowing skin. Ascorbic acid also promotes collagen production which makes your skin look younger and brighter. Kakadu Plum extract protects your skin from the damage caused by free radicals and makes your skin look brighter.
Benefits of Serum
- Easy to layer: It can feel really heavy and greasy when you layer multiple products on your skin. But a serum is lightweight and has a very thin texture. This makes it easy to layer with other skincare products like essence, moisturizers, sunscreen, toners, etc without feeling too heavy.
- Non-comedogenic: Comedogenic products clog your pores and eventually cause breakouts, especially for people with sensitive skin. A lot of skincare products like moisturizers and essences can have such side effects because of the formula. But serums are non-comedogenic so you will not have to worry about such side effects.
- Targets specific concerns: It is not common to find skincare products like a moisturizer or an essence for specific skin concerns. But you can find a lot of serums that can tackle issues like dryness, dark spots, wrinkles, loose skin, etc.
- Fast absorbing: Serums are some of the fastest absorbing products for your skin. This improves the efficacy of the product to give you good results.
- Lightweight: A serum does not feel heavy or greasy on your face because of its lightweight and watery formula.