Eye mascaras are a must-have makeup because they can instantly spruce up your face. They are one of the essential stages for getting attractive eye makeup done. They are compact, so you can easily carry them around for touch-ups. Mascara prices are very reasonable, and you can find some fantastic offers at Woovly. Some of the best mascara brands that offer excellent products at Woovly are Auric, Coloressence, Note Cosmetique, Routines etc.
Types Of Mascara
How to Apply Mascara?
When you apply mascara incorrectly, you will be left with clumps of the product on your lashes, and the lashes might even stick to each other. It is essential to apply the product correctly to make the most of this makeup product. Follow the steps below to know the step by step guide to applying mascara properly.
- Use a lash curler: A lash curler is a tool that helps in prepping your lashes before applying the mascara. This tool helps in separating your lashes and curling them. It is very easy to use, and you can find a lot of different lash curlers in Woovly. Some of the bestselling lash curlers include Dash Pro Eyelash Curler- Premium and Dash Pro Eyelash Curler- Basic. Gently use the lash curler on your lashes without pinching the sides to avoid any damage. Press the tool for five to seven seconds by placing the clamps around your lashes to get an excellent curling effect.
- Look up before applying: It is essential to look up before applying the mascara to apply it properly on your upper lashes. This will also ensure maximum coverage of your upper lashes. If you tend to blink often when you apply the mascara, it is best to open your mouth a little before application to reduce this.
- Apply the product: The right way to apply mascara is by running the wand outward from the roots to the tips. Wiggle the brush back and forth and move it in zig-zag motions to give more definition and better absorb the product. It is essential to distribute more products to the roots of your lashes to ensure that your lashes are not weighed down.
- Use the tip to apply to the bottom lashes: The bottom lashes tend to be smaller and harder to reach. This makes it challenging to apply and is more prone to smudging and clumps. Use the tip of the mascara wand to apply the product to your lower lashes to avoid such issues. To prevent this, you could also use bottom lash mascaras specifically formulated for lower lashes. It is essential to only focus on the roots of the lower lashes before applying mascara; otherwise, it could look too unnatural.
- Go over for a second coat: This is a completely optional step that you have to do only if you want more volume and definition. You can add more than one coat of mascara for your lashes, but it is best to stop at three coats tops. Otherwise, it will be challenging to take off the mascara, and it could dry up and form clumps.
Which is the best mascara for volume?
The Note Cosmetique ultra Volume mascara is a fantastic product for achieving voluminous lashes instantly. It comes with a special applicator brush that improves the volume and looks of your lashes. The product's formula is enriched with the goodness of sweet almond oil and Vitamin E, which helps nourish and moisturise your lashes. You only have to swipe it once over your lashes to see a dramatic lift and volume. It dries off quickly and stays throughout the day.
Which is the best waterproof mascara?
Waterproof mascaras are some of the most popular mascaras. These do not smudge and stay for long hours. It is a little challenging to remove this, and you might have to use a makeup remover to get rid of it completely.
One of the best waterproof mascaras for everyday use is the Coloressence Gold Intense Volume mascara. The product comes with a curled applicator wand that helps cover the hard-to-reach nooks and crannies like the corners of your lashes. It also gives your lashes a fuller and popping look.
The Routines Defining vegan mascara is also a great waterproof mascara that can give you a long-lasting look. The product is vegan, cruelty-free, non-corrosive, non-allergic and sustainable.
How long can I use mascara?
If your mascara is unopened, you can follow the expiry dates given on the packaging. Once you have opened a new mascara tube, it is recommended that you use it for around three to six months. If you use it for longer, you might risk getting an infection around your eye area.
Can I use a mascara every day?
It is not good to use mascara daily because it could damage your lashes. Most of the damage occurs during the removal of the mascara. It is essential to gently remove it using a cotton pad and a make-up remover or micellar water to prevent such damage. You should also use a nourishing eyelash serum like the Paul Penders serum for Natural Luscious Lashes to ensure that your lashes remain healthy and nourished.