Shop for Best Rose Water at Woovly
Rosewater is one of the most simple yet effective skincare ingredients for glowing skin. It is easy to use and budget-friendly, making it a must-have for skincare needs. It provides a natural remedy for your skincare woes by gently healing and nourishing your skin. People often want to know how to make rose water at home. But it is best to get commercially produced rose water that is formulated to be 100% safe and effective for your skin. At Woovly you can get some of the best rose water in India that is freshly distilled and made up of 100% natural ingredients. Some of the best-selling brands are Just Herbs, Juicy Chemistry, and Globus Naturals.
Benefits of Rose Water on Face
- It balances the oil levels on your skin.
- It reduces temporary redness on your skin.
- It provides nourishment and hydration.
- The antioxidant properties in rose water nourish your skin and heal damages.
- It helps in preventing and reducing various signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines.
- It soothes injuries like razor burns or pimples on your skin.
- It hydrates your skin.
- It reduces the size of your pores by unclogging them.
- It makes your face appear smoother by getting rid of dirt and other toxins.
- It has the ability to make your skin tighter and firmer with its toning properties.
- It prepares your skin for better absorption of skincare products by removing impurities from the surface.
How to Use Rose Water for Glowing Skin
If you are not sure about how to use rose water on your face, check out the details below. Some of the most common rose water uses are:
- As a toner: It is a good natural alternative to your everyday toner. This is one of the most common ways to use it. It helps balance the pH of your skin so it acts as a good toner. If you have irritated or inflamed skin, use a rosewater toner to soothe your skin. If you are wondering how to use rosewater at night, replace your regular toner with this in your night routine. After cleansing and drying your face, spray some rosewater or put a few drops of it on a cotton pad and gently rub it all over your face. Follow up with the rest of your skincare products. You also get some amazing rosewater toners at Woovly like the Juicy Chemistry Bulgarian Rosewater toner.
- Refreshing your face: It can be a quick revitalizing face spray to revive a dull and tired face. The Bella Vita Organic Glowner Rose Water toner and facial mist is perfect for giving yourself a refreshing cool mist on a long day. The VedaEarth Rose Water face mist is also a popular rose water facial mist. You can even fill some rose water into a spray bottle and use it as a facial mist.
- DIY face mask: It provides a perfect base for your DIY face masks. A Multani Mitti Rose water face pack is easy to make and extremely effective for dull and tired-looking skin. Simply mix the two ingredients to create a thin and smooth paste. Leave it on for 15- 20 minutes before rinsing it off to get healthy and glowing skin.
Can I Use Rosewater Every Day?
Rosewater is extremely gentle on your skin so it is suitable for daily use. But make sure that you use it as a toner or a facial mist. If you are using it as a toner, you can use it in both your AM and PM routine for best results. If you are using it as a facial mist, you can use it multiple times a day. People use rose water for skin whitening by making DIY masks. If you are making a DIY mask, it is recommended to use it only twice a week otherwise it could lead to over-exfoliation and damage your skin barrier.